Event Date:Start at 9:00 AM
April 16, 2021
LocationHyatt Regency Kiev
The 2021 A2B Banking and Compliance Forum will be held in Kiev on April 16, 2021
The Ukrainian Bar Association invites representatives of business, banks, financial institutions, lawyers and advocates to the AAU Forum - “A2B: Banking & Compliance” to discuss the most pressing financial and banking issues.
This year we decided to combine two forms of forum - offline and online, so that everyone can participate in A2B: Banking and Compliance.
Date April 16, 2021
the place : Hyatt Regency Kiev (Ala Tarasova Street, 5, Kiev)
Time : 09:00 – 17:30
Forum Main Topics:
- Financial Supervision
- Litigation in the financial and banking sector
- Fin T Transition to Innovative Technologies
Who is this forum for?
The forum is a unique platform for bringing together lawyers, lawyers and scholars, as well as representatives of the business, financial and banking sectors, as well as government agencies.
According to the trends of recent years, banks are already a gateway to business, which can be either open or closed.
In the forum, we will only discuss practical cases and recommendations for setting up and operating a business under current banking restrictions. We'll also look at the latest trends in business transparency.
Invited to participate:
- Representatives of the Ukrainian and foreign banking sector.
- Representatives of large Ukrainian companies;
- Representatives of auditing and consulting firms.
- Law firm representatives.
- Compliance Specialists
- A representative of the National Bank of Ukraine;
- A representative of the State's Public Finance Department;
- Representative of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
General partner: Amber Law
Organizer The company : Ukrainian Bar Association
Program and registration at the link: https://www.uaa.org.ua/forumy-i-zakhody/banking-compliance-2021-a2b-forum/
To participate in the forum please contact:
For partnerships and speeches:
Phone: + 38 (067) 441 10 27
Phone .: + 38 (067) 327 53 32