Event Date:Start at 10:30 AM
March 25, 2021
LocationMercure Convention Center, Kiev
In March, the 7th Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference will be held in Kiev on trends in the crypto market and the future of digital currency in Ukraine
The COVID-19 pandemic, quarantines, and the need for digital transformation of all areas of activity sparked a new boom in the popularity of cryptocurrency. Recently, there has been a rapid growth in the crypto market and an increased interest by large companies in blockchain technology. During the past year, new trends have emerged in this area that require detailed discussion. That is why Smile-Expo will take place on March 25th Blockchain and Bitcoin Conference in Kiev For the seventh time ! The event aims to bring together the best industry representatives to discuss the prospects for cryptocurrencies, the opportunities to make money in this market and the nuances of legislative regulation of digital assets. Why is the conference taking place? In addition to the fact that the cryptocurrency market has already gained a lot of momentum, experts predict that it will continue to grow exponentially in 2021. The demand for blockchain technology is also increasing: both government organizations and their own institutions are interested. The proliferation of coding, the development of decentralized financial services, and the establishment of a legal framework to regulate the trading of digital assets creates ample room for discussion. What trends are being observed in the cryptocurrency market? How profitable is investing in Bitcoin and other digital currencies now? What changes would happen in the industry if the Virtual Assets Act was adopted in Ukraine? Could Solution All these problems are in Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv 2021. Find out the first speakers who will speak at the event.
- Mark Ginsburg He is the founder of Ukrainian Investment Holding, President of the Federation of Robotics of Ukraine, and Ambassador of the Global Blockchain Business Council in Ukraine. As part of the event, MARC will unveil the theme “The Leading Cryptocurrency Course: 2021 Analytics and Outlook”.
- Igor Boruch Analyst And a trader in the cryptocurrency market , Director of business development at PM Partners, and owner and founder of Porokh & Co. Member of the Board of Directors of the Entire Ukrainian Business Community.
- Yuri Malashenko He is the co-founder and General Manager of the Security Services Group. Adviser to the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council and Head of the State's Special Communications Department on issues of cybersecurity on a voluntary basis.
- Mining opportunities in 2021: the current situation.
- The NFT Ecosystem: Features of the Collectible Tokens Market.
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Principles, Strategies, and Key Perspectives.
- The future of the Ukrainian digital asset market.
- Business representatives
- Founders of IT startups and technology companies;
- Gambling operators;
- Financial analysts;
- Legal advisors;
- Crypto Lovers
- Anyone who wants to make money with blockchain or virtual assets.