The history of our activity begins in 1928. At that time, a group of local businessmen founded the Bilotserkovska Shoe Factory 14. During more than 80 years, experiences, traditions, technical and administrative values have been transmitted from father to son, and are increasing dramatically and improving. Today we are sure that we have occupied a good place in the market of work shoes, special clothing and individual defense means due to diligent customer service and high-quality production. Proven through the confidence of buyers l? Valtex. We provide with our products the leading companies in the field of oil and gas extraction and chemical industries, black and non-ferrous metals, enterprises of mechanical engineering and metallurgy, transportation and energy, construction and agriculture, government power structures and security departments. Our capacity is more than 500 thousand pairs of shoes per year.
Phone / Fax: +380 446 355
Jordanskogo Street II,